TEST: complex reasoning test cases?

From: Ian Horrocks <horrocks@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 10:27:00 +0100
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

Up to now, all the "official" test cases I have seen involve
relatively trivial reasoning, usually about named individuals. E.g.:

[ owl:oneOf ( :a :a :b ) ] owl:sameClassAs [ owl:oneOf ( :b :a :a ) ] .

Are we going to have test cases that involve more complex entailments,
e.g., involving equivalent class expressions? Some time ago I
submitted a whole set of examples of such test cases, many of which
are carefully designed so to test the correctness of implementations.

Ian