Re: TEST: FunctionalProperty InverseFunctionalProperty 3.4 4.1

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 10:10:02 +0200
To: <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

DanC:
>spot-checking, I notice this one is missing a # in
>xmlns:this="http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/InverseFunctionalProperty/test001
"
Oh yes.

>Also, do the tests need to rely on xml:base?
I think there is extra clarity in doing so.

I've tried modifying one of the tests to not so, and we can compare.
This one also doesn't 404.

http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/FunctionalProperty/premises001.rdf
http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/FunctionalProperty/conclusions001.rdf

Notice I have left xml:base declarations in, except that they are now
innocuous. It permits the files to be copied easily.

I am eager to avoid absolute URIs except in xmlns and xml:base declarations.
I find the length very cluttering. The short relative URIs look OK to me
though ...

    rdf:about="premises001.rdf#object1"

Jeremy