Re: LANG: closing issue 4.6 (was Re: ADMIN: Draf agenda for July 25 telecon)

Jeremy Carroll wrote:
 > Support.

I made the mistake of not reading the whole thread before wading in.

Peter shows how sameClassAs (and by analogy samePropertyAs) are
plausibly weaker statements.

I don't think we should burden the typical user with this.
The advanced user for whom the distinction between sameClassAs and
equivalentTo (over classes) is important can use two subClassOf triples.

Perhaps all I am arguing is that sameBlankAs is not in OWL Lite.

Jeremy