close-to-WD version of abstract syntax document

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 17:04:51 -0400
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

A version of the abstract syntax document that is close to what I think is
WD-ready is at

  http://www-db.research.bell-labs.com/user/pfps/owl/specification.html

WG members may want to take a quick look at it.

Editors of other documents may want to take a look at it for hints on the
WD process.  However, there are a few things that might have to change in
the document to pass the W3C filters.

This is a temporary home for this document.  When it becomes a WD in truth,
I will either point to the W3C place from my directory, or change the
document in my directory to not look like a W3C WD.