Re: ADMIN: Minutes of telecon 11th July 2002

From: Ian Horrocks <horrocks@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 22:32:31 +0100
To: "Jeremy Carroll" <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: "webont" <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

On July 15, Jeremy Carroll writes:

[...]

> ACTION Patel-Schneider find example illustratin computational difficulties in
> having both datatypes and objects in integrated domain.

[...]

Can I point out that I already did this once! See the thread beginning
with:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Mar/0241.html

and in particular:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Apr/0354.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002May/0044.html

No doubt Peter can come up with other examples which member of the WG
may find more compelling - or at least more memorable :-)

Ian