Re: use cases: pls elaborate portal use case a bit, etc.

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 19:25:55 -0500
To: Jeff Heflin <heflin@cse.lehigh.edu>, Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org
At 4:04 PM -0500 2/16/02, Jeff Heflin wrote:
>Dan,
>
>Good editing suggestions. We'll add them to our list of changes.
>
>You bring up the point of many use cases having requirements listed with
>them, including "requirements" that the working group didn't approve.
>This is an unfortunate side-effect of not having enough time to edit the
>use cases before the document was due. We will go through the use cases
>and straighten this out.
>
>ACTION: Remove requirements from the individual use case sections.
>Update requirements and objectives to link to any use case that listed
>them.
>
>Jeff

Jeff - an easier fix might be simply to change the word
"requirements" to "needs" or something like that -- I think having
the specific features that these uses case are asking about held near
the use cases was useful to me in reading the document - JH

AV Williams Building, Univ of Maryland		  College Park, MD 20742
http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler