Re: On Standardization of the Web Ontology Language - Trends & Controversies Section

Steffen Staab wrote:

> you find some material about
>
> On Standardization of the Web Ontology Language
>
> destined for the IEEE Intelligent Systems March/April
> Trends & Controversies Section in draft form at
>
> http://www.aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de/~sst/is/WebOntologyLanguage/

I would really recommend that the WebOnt membership reads these columns.
Not because I happened to write one, but because it is a very good survey
of the different views on what should go into our language.

Reading these 9 columns of 2 pages each will really help you form your
opinion on what should be in our language, and what not
(it sure did for me).

It's also very amusing reading in places.

Frank.
   ----

PS: many thanks to Steffen for getting this material together,
and for making it available to us in preview form.