TIME CRITICAL: (All members) Review of Requirements document

At 2:25 PM -0600 2/13/02, Dan Connolly wrote:

>My problem with them at present is that I haven't finished
>reviewing the requirements document, so I'm not likely
>to be in a position to support them or argue against
>them by this Thursday. Sorry about that.

*** REVIEW OF REQ. DOCUMENT - Due Soon

Dan raises a good point - don't forget that the requirements document
[1]  was already sent around for review and that we need your
comments as soon as possible - we originally expected your comments
this week  (according to my notes from the f2f, we expected review
comments by Feb 15) and certainly need them before the next group
telecon (Nov 21).

Also, I expect that at the Nov 21 telecon we will be asking the group
to consider whether we are ready to release this as a W3C Working
draft -- likely to be widely read by a large community (many of whom
might not be aware of, or friendly to, web ontology work) - please be
sure you are comfortable with this releasability or that you have
expressed your reservations to the WG by email prior to then.
  -JH

[1] http://km.aifb/uni-karlsruhe.de/owl/

AV Williams Building, Univ of Maryland		  College Park, MD 20742