Re: DOCUMENT: Layering document review (was Re: UPDATE: status of longer version of layering document)

On Wed, 2002-02-13 at 12:47, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:
> So, to reiterate, what is missing from the OWL and OWL' proposals that
> makes them unsuitable as examples of approaches 2 and 4?

I don't think anything is wrong with them as examples of approaches.
They're probably fine discussion starters; at least in theory...
in practice, they don't seem to have started much discussion.

I started reading them in preparation for the ftf, but I didn't
get far along enough to understand them well enough to agree
or disagree with them.

Has anybody else?

My problem with them at present is that I haven't finished
reviewing the requirements document, so I'm not likely
to be in a position to support them or argue against
them by this Thursday. Sorry about that.

[...]