ADMIN: Re: preliminary record of minutes of tele-con of 7th February 2002

From: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@swi.psy.uva.nl>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 23:19:11 +0100
To: Ziv Hellman <ziv@unicorn.com>
CC: WebOnt WG <www-webont-wg@w3.org>
As the scribe was unable to record the Feb 7 roll, I have drawn up an
attendance list based on my recollection. Please send corrections in
case of errors.

Present: Connolly, de Roo, Dean, Gibbins, Hayes, Heflin, Hellman, Klein,
Lassila, McGuinness, Patel-Schneider, Sabbouh, Schreiber, Smith,
Stanton, Stein, ter Horst, van Harmelen

Regrets: Buswell, Carrol, Dale, Fensel, Finin, Hendler, Horrocks,
Miller, Obrst, Volz
--
A. Th. Schreiber, SWI, University of Amsterdam, Roetersstraat 15
NL-1018 WB Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Tel: +31 20 525 6793