Requirements Document

From: Jeff Heflin <heflin@cse.lehigh.edu>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 11:46:40 -0500
To: WebOnt <www-webont-wg@w3.org>
The draft requirements document is now available for your review at:

http://km.aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de/owl/

Please read this carefully to determine:
1) if the use cases are convincing and capture what you think they
should
2) if the requirements are things that you agree MUST be in the language
3) that we didn't miss any requirements
4) the requirements and objectives are adequately described for the
average technically literate person

Of course, other feedback, such as typos, grammar, style, etc. are also
welcome, but the four points above are the most important!

Although there is little time for you to read before the telecon (our
apologies), we'll welcome any overall feedback you have then. I assume
that during the telecon, we will set a date by which all feedback must
be received.

Thank you for your time, and enjoy the reading!

Jeff Heflin
Lehigh University