Re: Location of the 5th f2f

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 18:41:37 +0200
To: <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

Chris:
>I propose we revisit this decision, however in doing so we should also
>take into account new information (that was not considered in the previous
>vote) regarding the location of the 6th f2f.

e.g. I put Manchester last in the vote because I hold the alternation rule
important. But given the chairs' decision about ftf6 (which I support),
alternation is not possible. On a revote I would put Mcr first.

I agree with your earlier point that other European cities have not had a
chance; but  personally can't think of anywhere I would prefer to go than
Manchester.