Re: Location of the 5th f2f

From: Frank van Harmelen <Frank.van.Harmelen@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 14:48:41 +0200
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

I find it most interesting to see how this discussion confirms a number of
cultural stereotypes (and I leave it up to you to guess which ones).

I suggest to the other European members that we act like the grownups in this
discussion, and allow the chairs to swap the proposed locations of the 5th
and 6th meetings (ie east coast US followed by Manchester, in order to put
this exchange to rest.

It is simply too painful to see this being played out on a public forum,
let's devote our cycles to more relevant matters.

Frank.
   ----