early incomplete draft of semantics document

From: pat hayes <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 09:49:35 -0700
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org
Cc: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@swi.psy.uva.nl>

There is a very incomplete draft of the document I promised to write at

I will be updating it over the next few days at irregular intervals,
but the basic outline shouldnt change much.

Any feedback would be welcome. There are a couple of places,
indicated by comments, where Im not entirely sure that the MT is
right, but I have followed Peter's semantics in any case.

IHMC					(850)434 8903   home
40 South Alcaniz St.			(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola,  FL 32501			(850)202 4440   fax