Re: ACTION: task force unasserted triples

From: <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 23:29:48 +0200
To: phayes@ai.uwf.edu
Cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org

[...]

>>If so, then I think that knowing that _:a1 has to be
>>``used'' (by value) could also work.
>
>What would the actual criterion be for recognizing such 'use',
>though? Wouldnt it amount to the same as darkening the first/rest/nil
>vocabulary?

well, I simply meant that it could be known per the predicate
name e.g. that object of owl:intersectionOf is a functional term
but of course that is implicit/builtin matter
I think it's now important that we test your concrete proposal
and I would really hope for several independent implementations

--
Jos