Re: ACTION: task force unasserted triples

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 05:18:01 -0400
To: schreiber@swi.psy.uva.nl
Cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org
I think that there needs to be more guidance on this task force.  I
completely agree with Pat that the sample response by me completely meets
the requirements in the initial charge to the task force.

I disagree with the sentiments that the task force is supposed to produce a
solution.  I do not believe that we can, and I will not be on a task force
whose charge is to produce a complete solution by the indicated deadline.

Peter F. Patel-Schneider
W3C Web Ontology Working Group Member
Bell Labs Research