RE: ACTION: task force unasserted triples

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 15:04:33 +0100
To: "Jim Hendler" <hendler@cs.umd.edu>, "Pat Hayes" <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>, "Dan Connolly" <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: <www-webont-wg@w3.org>, "Guus Schreiber" <schreiber@swi.psy.uva.nl>

I am trying to summarize my understanding, see attachment.

I need to go home now, so this is incomplete.

I need to add a link to my axiomatic + comprehension message, and draw up a table of comparison showing which approaches do what to
which test cases.

I think that straw polls as to what the WG thought about each test case would be revealing and allow progress.