W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-webont-wg@w3.org > April 2002

AGENDA: April 25 telecon

From: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@swi.psy.uva.nl>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 16:04:13 +0200
Message-ID: <3CC6BB5D.C452192A@swi.psy.uva.nl>
To: WebOnt WG <www-webont-wg@w3.org>
WEB ONTOLOGY WORKING GROUP
AGENDA/LOGISTICS
Apr 25, 2002

1200 US East Coast
0900 US West Coast
1700 London

Duration: 60-90 minutes

PHONE INFORMATION

To use Zakim:
Dial +1.617.761.6200
At the "enter your passcode followed by the pound key" message,
enter 9326#.
Note: When you join the telecon please state your name

CHAT INFO
Simultaneous IRC Chat
irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665)
#webont

Chair: Schreiber
Scribe: VOLUNTEER NEEDED


1) Join call/attendance/admin (10 min)

- regrets: Dale, Hendler, McGuinness, Stein (tentative)

2) ACTION item review (chair, 5 min)

ACTION (Mar 28) Chairs to clarify OWL naming problem
ACTION (Mar 28) Dan Connolly, Lynn Stein (prov.), Jos De Roo, to
participate
 in RDF core discussions on construct for closed lists
ACTION (Apr 9): Frank van Harmelen with Deborah McGuinness,
  Mike Dean, Enrico Motta, Ziv Hellman, Raphael Volz, Ian Horrocks
  Following polls on separation of language features between
  level 1 (OWL-lite) and level 2 (OWL-full), a group was constituted to
  revisit the level 1/2 conformance issue:
  http://www.w3.org/2002/04/09-webont-irc#T14-08-19
ACTION: (Apr 18) Dan Connolly to arrange a test repository on the
  http://www.w3.org site
  Already in progress:
  http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/
  just needs README, link to/from WG home page.
ACTION: (Apr 18) Dan Connolly to arrange direct CVS access for
appropriate
  members [Jeremy Carroll, Jos de Roo] of the test focus area to that
repository.
ACTION (Apr 18): Jeremy Carroll to notify the WG that issue

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/webont-issues#unmentioned-qualified-restrictions

  is now open; to propose to close it by removing qualified
  restrictions  from the language
ACTION (April 18): Mike Smith: send to chairs how you'd like issue
raised
  then chairs to review and send to group; then issues list will
  incorporate this process description.
ACTION (April 25): chairs: provide roll call data of ftf Adam.


3) Face-to-face meeting record (chair, 5 min)

For review: http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/ftf2.html

Consolidated record due two weeks after ftf.


4) Issue submission and format (Mike Smith, 5 min)

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Apr/0197.html

- short Q&A/feedback session


5) Issues 3.2 "Qualified restrictions" (chair, 10 min)

Discussion & decision on proposed resolution by Jeremy Carroll:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/webont-issues.html#unmentioned-qualified-restrictions



6) Dark triple requirement (chair, 5 min)

Request from SWCG:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Apr/0233.html

- time line feasible?
- coordinator/lead needed for the "dark triple task force"?


7) GUIDE target results (Guus Schreiber, 20 min)

[Dan Connolly will chair this agenda item]

See proposal:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Apr/0266.html

Issues to be discussed:
- Agreement on initial output list for GUIDE
- Planning: when, who


8) A.O.B (5 min)


--
A. Th. Schreiber, SWI, University of Amsterdam, Roetersstraat 15
NL-1018 WB Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Tel: +31 20 525 6793
Fax: +31 20 525 6896; E-mail: schreiber@swi.psy.uva.nl
WWW: http://www.swi.psy.uva.nl/usr/Schreiber/home.html
Received on Wednesday, 24 April 2002 10:06:52 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 7 December 2009 10:57:49 GMT