Re: F2F: Remote participation?

I am looking for the answers to this email - in particular when does the
phone call start? (i understood that there would be a posting confirming
times in the US and amsterdam but I have not found it on the f2f page and
also not in response to jeff's email)

and what number should be dialed into?

does anyone have this?

thanks,