F2F: Remote participation?

From: Jeff Heflin <heflin@cse.lehigh.edu>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 10:53:01 -0500
To: WebOnt <www-webont-wg@w3.org>
For those of us who will not be able to attend the F2F next week, can
someone provide us with information about how we can keep up to speed
with the discussions? I assume that IRC will be used, and at the last
telecon there was discussion of distributing notes before the F2F
telecons. I'd also like to verify the times of the telecons and know if
anyone has set up a US number that we can dial-in to, or if we will need
to dial in directly to Amsterdam. Thanks.

Jeff