Web Ontology Use Cases and Requirements

From: Jeff Heflin <heflin@cse.lehigh.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 11:05:35 -0500
To: WebOnt <www-webont-wg@w3.org>
I created a web page which outlines some use cases and requirements for
a web ontology language that have come out of my work with SHOE and
DAML+OIL. You can visit the page at:

http://www.cse.lehigh.edu/~heflin/webont/reqs.html

or see the attachment to this message. We have gotten a number of good
use cases from others on the mailing list, so I didn't spend too much
time there. My real focus was on requirements of the language. Note that
this is in somewhat of an outline format, and may require me to explain
certain points during the telecon.

Jeff Heflin
heflin@cse.lehigh.edu
Lehigh University