Introduction

From: Thompson, Lynne R <Lynne.Thompson@unisys.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 13:36:29 -0600
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org
Greetings!
My name is Lynne Thompson. I am a senior software engineer in the Advanced
Technology Group within Unisys Corporation.  I am based in Mission Viejo,
CA.   I am the W3C AC representative for Unisys and will be representing the
company in this working group.  My academic background is in Mathematics &
Physics and computer science.  I have been involved in various strategic
development areas such as computer architecture, compiler construction,
computer graphics and multimedia, data management, user interfaces, software
agents, XML, and mobile/wireless computing.  I am  also the technical
liaison to Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Media Laboratory
Things That Think (TTT) Consortium.  I have worked with Nelson Minar on
agents project called HIVE and potential applications within the Unisys
customer environments.  I am a member of the XML Protocol Working Group.

My main airport is Santa Ana John Wayne International Airport (SNA) in
Orange County, CA (Latitude 33 40' N   Longitude 117 52' W).

Looking forward to our first telecon.

Lynne Thompson
Unisys Corporation
25725 Jeronimo Road