From: Oisin Hurley <ohurley@iona.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 17:48:49 -0000
To: <www-webont-wg@w3.org>
Greetings all,
My name is Oisin Hurley - I'm the W3C AC Rep for IONA and will be
representing the company in this working group. I may as well confess
immediately - I have relatively little background in KR systems: my academic
background is in distributed systems and compiler construction and my
practical background is in distributed object development platforms,
XML-based technologies and the obvious merger of the two. I've also helped
develop a number of standards in this area.
I have a deep interest in the semantic web activity, but my interest is not
matched by my knowledge in the area - so bear with me while I set my brain
to 'absorb' mode :)

Apologies for the late introduction and looking forward to working with you

   Oisin Hurley

<apt:Airport rdf:about="http://www.megginson.com/exp/id/airports/EIDW">
  <apt:name>Dublin Airport, Ireland</apt:name>