From: Marwan Sabbouh <ms@mitre.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 16:41:59 -0500
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org, Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>, Leo Obrst <lobrst@mitre.org>, Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>

I earned my doctorate from the University of Massachusetts Lowell
in Electrical and Computer Engineering.  In my dissertation, I  used
distributed object framework to provide replication and fault tolerance
in a manner transparent to the programmer.
My background is in Web infrastructure (7 years), distributed Object
systems (9 years), Information retrieval and discovery (3 years).  Prior
to working at The MITRE , I worked at Silverplatter where I was the
director of Internet technology.  If you like to know more about me,
please see the following:

  <apt:name>Boston, Logan International Airport, MA, United

<org:member rdf:parseType="Resource">
            <mailbox rdf:resource="mailto:ms@mitre.org"/>