Re: Webont WG

>Jim,
>
>I understand. I am afraid we will not make it.
>
>Do we have participation from residents from East-Asia?
>Can people from West Coast start at 8:00?
>That would amount to 11:00 East Coast and 17:00 Europe Continental
>(16:00 in UK, I believe).
>

>Warner.

NOTE: IF YOU HAVE NOT SENT ME AN EMAIL CONFIRMING THAT YOU EXIST
AND/OR WILL PARTICIPATE - PLEASE DO SO ASAP.

Folks, with respect to the phone call on Nov 12 - we took this time
because it was available and because both Dan and I could make it.
We welcome as many of you as possible to join.  One agenda item will
be to set a time for our phone calls - our group spans from -8 to +7
hours Universal - so it's going to be very hard to pick a time that
everyone can make.  We'd like to get a time as many of you as
possible can make, and we will do scribed IRC logs of the phone calls
to inform others of what was discussed.  If you cannot make the phone
call on Monday the 12th, please let me know what are the best times
for you (and in what time zone).  We will work hard to maximize
attendance, but please understand in advanced that we know we cannot
accomodate everyone in a 40+ member WG
  -Jim Hendler
p.s. Despite there being 40+ people nominated and on this mailing
list, I have not heard confirmation from very many of you

--
Prof. James Hendler			Director, Semantic Web and
Agent Technology