RE: query on DAV:href

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@cse.ucsc.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 09:21:54 -0800
To: <www-webdav-dasl@w3.org>

> Im closing issue "query-on-href" (nobody seemed to care, so it
> doesn't seem to be a problem.

Hmm, this seems a little hasty to me. In DeltaV, there are *lots* of
properties where there are lists of dav:hrefs, and it seems like a net
positive to be able to search on them.

OTOH, DeltaV defines REPORTs for most of its searching needs, so perhaps
it's not needed there. And, I can also see lots of interactions with the
binding specification.

So, perhaps it would be better to let this one lie.

Still, let's make a note to discuss this one next week.