RE: next steps / open issues in DASL framework

I think we have agreement that

- search arbiters can be "anywhere" (even on other servers),
- there's no way how a resource could know an exhaustive list of all search
arbiters in scope.

We still need to decide whether we want a standard way to discover search
arbiters that *are* known for a particular resource. I'd say as long it's
optional and the list doesn't need to be exhaustive, it won't hurt.