Re: Call for Participation: new internet draft for WebDAV SEARCH method

Julian Reschke wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The original WebDAV DASL working group doesn't exist anymore, and the last
> DASL working draft has expired. After collecting (and partly) resolving
> issues for some time, I have been advised by Jim Whitehead (chair of the
> WebDAV WG) to change my current version of the draft into an individual
> submission and to "re-open" the discussion over here. To avoid confusion,
> this draft is simply called "WebDAV SEARCH" (rather than "DASL").
>
> The current (unfinished and unsubmitted) version can be found at:
>
> <http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-webdav-search-latest.html>

Read through it, thanks for the work Julian.

> The top priorities right now seem to be:
>
> - get together people who have implemented or are planning to implement the
> WebDAV SEARCH method in clients and servers

<Raising hand...>

> - identify currently open issues and resolve them

Okay, well this isn't really an issue, but more a simple error in the current
working draft:

All the incomplete XML examples should really use the namespace prefix D: as
opposed to d: in the sake of consistency. The first examples in the text use
xmlns:D="DAV:", so the examples given further in the text should really use
that convention as well.

Sorry if this seems nit-picky, hopefully you'll see my point.  :-)

    Searchingly yours,
                                   Elias