copy file to server

From: <huy.nguyen@redspark.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 11:39:41 -0700
To: www-webdav-dasl@w3.org
Hello everyone,

I have one big problem with 98 and IE 5.5.  I wrote a servlet to handle every request/response for webfolder.  This servlet just work fine with win NT, 2000 (for IE 5.5).  However, when I test on win 98 and IE 5.5 for upload a file, I could not upload it because the length of this file is ZERO.  I checked the request and found that there was no data for the content of the file.  Is it had anything to do with my HEAD method when I responded back?  Thanks in advance.

Huy-