RE: JW12: relative URI's

In general I find relative URIs to be a very bad idea. The reason is that
there is constant confusion as to what the hell the base is. Everyone is
constantly adding new features for specifying the base (such as the base
header in HTTP) which older systems don't necessarily support and so confuse
matters even more. The most robust rule is to just fully specify all URLs
whenever possible. I am not aware of any scenarios in the case of DASL that
would require the use of relative URLs, as such, they should be avoided.

		Yaron