RE: Bug in the DTD? (Three Valued Logic and Elimination Necessary ?)

From: Jim Davis <jdavis@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 18:27:00 PDT
To: "'John Stracke'" <francis@netscape.com>, "'DASL'" <www-webdav-dasl@w3.org>
Omission of NOT was just a typo.  I daresay Saveen will fix it soon.

As you correctly point out, once you add NOT to the set of operators, then
you do indeed need the third value.

I will assume that we (still) have concensus on the need for three valued
logic unless I hear otherwise.  Please speak up if you (or anyone else)
objects.  It is fine to let silence mean consent.