RE: strike the DASL language tag

From: Saveen Reddy (Exchange) <saveenr@Exchange.Microsoft.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 1998 11:48:45 -0700
To: www-webdav-dasl@w3.org
I agree that the language tag can be dropped - for example, some if this
information can be transmitted already in the "Content-Language" header.

However, I sense that requiring servers to pay attention to the xml:lang tag
is not worth the effort (small rathole). IMO, it's enough to say that
language specific comparisons use the language specified in the
"Content-Language" header and providing for finer granularity by examining
"xml:lang" should be left as an implementation issue.

Thanks,
Saveen