From: Jim Davis [mailto:jdavis@parc.xerox.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 1998 6:36 PM
To: www-webdav-dasl@w3.org
Subject: RE: ANY in the DASL spec

Just checking, but did we reach agreement (at least between Saveen and
Judy) to make the grammer specific where possible (e.g. not use ANY where
prop will do), etc?

I believe the last message I saw (from Saveen) indicated that Judy had
persuaded him.  I want to make sure that's right, and test whether there
are any others lurking who object, or perhaps all are now convinced?