Re: Discrepancy in normative XPath references (XPath 1 and 2)?

Elvis,
  I will have to check with other group members before giving a definitive reply, but we do intend to specify XPath 1.0, while we like 2.0's definition of effective Boolean value to describe what to do when you pull a value out of XPath into SCXML in a Boolean context.  I will have to make sure we think that this is acceptably clear spec language.

Note that you can build your data model on XPath 2 if you want. You just have to give it a different name than the one we define. Data models are intended to be pluggable and extensible, and you aren't limited to the ones that we define.

Jim Barnett
Genesys