RE: [SCXML] Algorithm bug in addDescendantStatesToEnter?

Zjnue,
Great, that's good news.  Thanks for testing this.

-          Jim

From: Zjnue Brzavi [mailto:zjnue.brzavi@googlemail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2014 5:21 PM
To: Jim Barnett
Cc: www-voice@w3.org
Subject: Re: [SCXML] Algorithm bug in addDescendantStatesToEnter?

Hi,

If anyone gets a chance to run the mandatory tests with this new version, please let us know if these changes break something.

I've updated addDescendantStatesToEnter in my implementation and the tests pass as they did before (including test364).

I've tried to look into other (open) SCXML implementations to see if/how they
handle this issue, or not.

hscxml is very much open too (MIT) and welcomes collaboration, so please feel free to try that as well.
There are instructions in the test folder, which should have you running tests within a minute or two.
All the best,
Zjnue