Re: [SCXML] Algorithm bug in addDescendantStatesToEnter?

From: Zjnue Brzavi <zjnue.brzavi@googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 23:21:07 +0200
To: Jim Barnett <1jhbarnett@gmail.com>
Cc: "www-voice@w3.org" <www-voice@w3.org>
Hi,

If anyone gets a chance to run the mandatory tests with this new version,
> please let us know if these changes break something.

I've updated addDescendantStatesToEnter in my implementation and the tests
pass as they did before (including test364).

I've tried to look into other (open) SCXML implementations to see if/how

hscxml is very much open too (MIT) and welcomes collaboration, so please
feel free to try that as well.
There are instructions in the test folder, which should have you running
tests within a minute or two.

All the best,
Zjnue