OptimSys results of the CCXML Implementation report

From: Petr Kuba <kuba@optimsys.cz>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 08:15:06 +0200
To: www-voice <www-voice@w3.org>
Hello www-voice,

Please find attached our CCXML implementation report.

In cases where we had to modify the scripts the reason for modification
is described in the comments part.

In 7_2, the required fix of the script changed logic of the test so
seriously that most of the asserts were probably affected. Therefore all
the asserts from 7_2 include note about this problem. To get reliable
results we will try to completely review and correct the test but it
will take some time.

Regards,
Petr

--