OptimSys results of the CCXML Implementation report

From: Petr Kuba <kuba@optimsys.cz>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 08:15:06 +0200
To: www-voice <www-voice@w3.org>
Hello www-voice,

Please find attached our CCXML implementation report.

In cases where we had to modify the scripts the reason for modification
is described in the comments part.

In 7_2, the required fix of the script changed logic of the test so
seriously that most of the asserts were probably affected. Therefore all
the asserts from 7_2 include note about this problem. To get reliable
results we will try to completely review and correct the test but it
will take some time.

   Petr Kuba, Project Manager
   OptimSys, s.r.o
   Tel: +420 541 143 065