Re: April CCXML: test case conflicts with ECMA rules - ISSUE-677

From: Baggia Paolo <paolo.baggia@loquendo.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 17:02:39 +0200
To: Chris Davis <davisc@iivip.com>
CC: Baggia Paolo <paolo.baggia@loquendo.com>, "www-voice@w3.org" <www-voice@w3.org>, W3C Voice Browser Working Group <w3c-voice-wg@w3.org>
Chris,

we reviewed and discussed your comments on CCXML.1.0 scooping.

ISSUE-677:

Proposed Resolution: Reject

In our opinion ISSUE-677 on #798 in 8_4.txml, is correctly testing
the scope chain of CCXML (in Sect 8.2.1.1).

Where the first 'if' is meant to see if the variable is resolved
in the 'session' scope, then other scopes are tested as well.

After discussion your request is pending reject.

Please explicitly confirm that you accept the proposed resolution or after one week we will consider implicitly accepted the resolution. If you need clarification, please ask them very soon.

Regards,
Paolo