April CCXML: "Class" definition

From: Petr Kuba <kuba@optimsys.cz>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 11:29:59 +0200
To: www-voice@w3.org
Hello,

We believe the definition of Class at the end of Section 3.4 Definitions
is not correct:

   Reserved ECMAScript property 'prototype.constructor' MUST  reference
   the class constructor object, so in the example above,
   'MyConnection.prototype.constructor == Connection'.

According to the ECMA Script specification, we believe the class
constructor object should be referenced through 'constructor' instead of
'prototype.constructor':

   Reserved ECMAScript property 'constructor' MUST  reference the class
   constructor object, so in the example above,
   'MyConnection.constructor == Connection'.

Thanks,
Petr Kuba

--
    Petr Kuba, Project Manager