Re: April CCXML: "Class" definition - [cc] ISSUE-681

From: RJ Auburn <rj@voxeo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 05:52:17 +0800
Cc: www-voice <www-voice@w3.org>, W3C Voice Browser Working Group <w3c-voice-wg@w3.org>
To: Petr Kuba <kuba@optimsys.cz>
Petr:

Thanks for submitting this issue. We are tracking this as ISSUE-681. We need to do a bit of research on this bit of the ecmascript spec but will be back to you shortly with a resolution.

Thanks,

tel:+1-407-418-1800

Come join us at our Voxeo Customer Summit, June 21st  June 23rd at the Hard Rock Hotel, register today for your All Access Pass:
http://www.voxeo.com/summits/customer