Re: [CCXML]Regarding namelist attribute - ISSUE-238

Sajeesh,

Than you for pointing this out. We have updated the spec to be
consistent in this regard and have settled on  "zero or more" as the
text to be used everywhere. In the case of getting zero variable names
this should be treated the same as if the namelist attribute was not
specified at all.

The working group is now going to consider this issue closed. If you
have future comments on this topic please let us know within the next
3 weeks and we would be more then happy to reopen this issue.

Happy holidays,

	RJ

---
RJ Auburn