RE: SCXML cancel event?

From: Barnett, James <James.Barnett@aspect.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 09:10:46 -0500
To: "Yakulis, Ross \(Ross\)" <yakulis@avaya.com>, <www-voice@w3.org>
We had <cancel> in an earlier draft, then took it out as an attempt to
simplify the basic set of executable content.  We will be reviewing
<send>/<invoke> functionality in a future draft.  In the meantime, if
you need <cancel>, you can add it as a platform-specific extension.  (In
general, we intend for platforms to provide extra executable content
suitable for their specific applications.)

- Jim