Time for a meeting time with Forms WG at the tech plenary?

From: John Boyer <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 20:45:43 -0700
To: jim@larson-tech.com, scott.mcglashan@hp.com
Cc: Kazuyuki Ashimura <ashimura@w3.org>, mdw@w3.org, www-voice@w3.org
Hi Jim and Scott,

On behalf of the Forms working group, I would like to ask if you have any
time in your agenda during the tech plenary to meet with the Forms working
group to discuss harmonization on forms and on events.  Although we did
not formally request a meeting, the Forms working group feels it is
appropriate to begin some discussions and collaboration.

Thank you,
John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM: Lotus Forms Architect and Researcher
Chair, W3C Forms Working Group
IBM Victoria Software Lab
E-Mail: boyerj@ca.ibm.com