Re: VoiceXML 2.1 is not a proposed recommendation

From: Mayank Jain <mayankjain20@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 14:57:12 +0530
To: www-voice@w3.org

I am converting an existing website to a multimodal application using
Profile 1.2

Please help me how to insert voicexml grammar code in the body section. the
problem  is in converting all the links on the xhtml page to voice enabled.
The grammar needs to be written in the head section but all the keywords can
only be known after the full page has been generated. So is there a method
in X+V using which I can write grammar rules inside the body section as each
link comes in.

Kindly excuse me of if my way of writing to this group is not wht is
normally used here.

On 4/25/07, Jim Larson <jim@larson-tech.com> wrote:
> VoiceXML 2.1 is now a proposed recommendation.  VoiceXML 2.1 specifies a
> set of features commonly implemented by Voice Extensible Markup Language
> platforms. This specification is designed to be fully
> backwards-compatible with VoiceXML 2.0. This specification describes
> only the set of additional features.  This document is located at
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/PR-voicexml21-20070425/.
> <http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/PR-voicexml21-20070425/>
> Next and final step: The W3C director will now announce the Call for
> Review to the Advisory Committee, and determine if the document will
> transition to a full W3C recommendation.
> Jim Larson
> Co-chair, W3C Voice Browser Working Group

Mayank Jain
Final Year Dual Degree Student ( B.Tech + M.Tech)
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
India - 721302
Ph: +91 98327 90508