From: Srinivas R Thota [mailto:srinivas_thota@huawei.com]
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2006 12:35 AM
To: Matt Oshry
Subject: Re: R122: suggestion on <data> element, content type validation

> Following the process described in [2] for advancement to Proposed
> Recommendation, this is the VBWG's formal response to the issue you
> raised in [3], identified as 'R122':
>

> Please indicate before 4 December 2006 whether you are satisfied with
> the VBWG's resolution, whether you think there has been a
> misunderstanding, or whether you wish to register an objection.
>
> If you do not think you can respond before 4 December 2006, please let

> me know. The W3C Director will appreciate a response as to whether or
> not you agree with the resolution. However, if we do not hear from you

> at all by 4 December 2006, we will assume that you accept our
> resolutions.

I agree with the resolution.

Thanks & Regards,

	Srinivas R Thota

	This e-mail and attachments contain confidential information
from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose
address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in
any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure,
reproduction,  or dissemination) by persons other than the intended
recipient's) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!