R122: suggestion on <data> element, content type validation

From: Matt Oshry <matto@tellme.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 18:22:18 -0800
To: <srinivas_thota@huawei.com>
Cc: <www-voice@w3.org>

Srinivas,

The Voice Browser Working Group (VBWG) is completing its resolution of
issues raised during the review of the most recent Last Call Working
Draft of VoiceXML 2.1 [1].

Following the process described in [2] for advancement to Proposed
Recommendation, this is the VBWG's formal response to the issue you
raised in [3], identified as 'R122':

Thank you for suggesting this feature. The VBWG will consider it for a
future version of VoiceXML.

Please indicate before 4 December 2006 whether you are satisfied with
the VBWG's resolution, whether you think there has been a
misunderstanding, or whether you wish to register an objection.

If you do not think you can respond before 4 December 2006, please let
me know. The W3C Director will appreciate a response as to whether or
not you agree with the resolution. However, if we do not hear from you
at all by 4 December 2006, we will assume that you accept our
resolutions.

Thank you,

Matt Oshry
Chief Editor, VoiceXML 2.1