Re: VoiceXML and event categories in DOM Events

Dear Bjoern,

The Voice Browser Working Group do see a problem with your proposed change
in the DOM3 specification. Clarifying the relationship between DOM3 and
VoiceXML is an active work topic in VoiceXML 3.0 - see for example,

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-voice-wg/2006Sep/0050

in the Voice Browser WG mailing list (members only). In fact, the VBWG
would like to strength its relationship with the Working Group responsible
for DOM3, so as to ensure an even clearer relationship with VoiceXML 3.0.

thanks

Scott
(Co-chair, VBWG)