Re: PLS Last Call Comment From WAI/PF (R104)

From: Dave Pawson <dave.pawson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 18:05:31 +0100
To: "Baggia Paolo" <paolo.baggia@loquendo.com>
Cc: www-voice@w3.org, "Janina Sajka" <janina@rednote.net>

On 27/07/06, Baggia Paolo <paolo.baggia@loquendo.com> wrote:

> Dear Janina,
>
> Thanks for your interesting comment.
>
> A possible resolution would be to add a paragraph into Section 1 [1]
> that describes the scenario you mentioned.
>
> We think the best would be if you can propose a paragraph and we will
> review it.

Why?
Isn't the WG capable of generating text based on user input?

I notice the new requirements totally ignore the comments
previously submitted and deferred on the grounds that
'they will be included in the next round'.

Why not admit this is an implementors WG
and have done with it?

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.