Re: PLS Last Call Comment From WAI/PF (R104)

From: Baggia Paolo <paolo.baggia@loquendo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 17:09:56 +0200
To: <www-voice@w3.org>, "Janina Sajka" <janina@rednote.net>
Cc: "Baggia Paolo" <paolo.baggia@loquendo.com>

Dear Janina,

Thanks for your interesting comment.

A possible resolution would be to add a paragraph into Section 1 [1]
that describes the scenario you mentioned.

We think the best would be if you can propose a paragraph and we will
review it.

Is it possible?

Regards,

Paolo Baggia, editor PLS spec.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-pronunciation-lexicon-20060131/#S1

Gruppo Telecom Italia - Direzione e coordinamento di Telecom Italia S.p.A.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and its attachments are addressed solely to the persons above and may contain confidential information. If you have received the message in error, be informed that any use of the content hereof is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete the message. Should you have any questions, please send an e_mail to <mailto:webmaster@telecomitalia.it>webmaster@telecomitalia.it. Thank you<http://www.loquendo.com>www.loquendo.com