RE: [PLS1.0] i18n comment: Not easy in ASR

Hi Paolo,

The clarifications here and in Issue R103-26 [1] helped me better understand
the intended usage for ASR (SRGS).  I had been previousl thinking only of
the scenarios you refer to below as "dictation or for unconstrained ASR".

I reread section 1.2 with this in mind, and I can see that you are referring
to that now, however, I think that, unless a person is more familiar with
the SRGS scenario than I was, they will still not appreciate exactly how
this is supposed to work.  I would recommend expanding section 1.2 with some
of the text you include here and the examples in Issue R103-26.

Thanks.
RI

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-voice/2006AprJun/0072.html

Richard Ishida